B. Care Medical Center Hospital is a private hospital, incorporated from the consolidation of doctors and experienced medical professionals since 1999. It has the purpose to provide medical treatment services to patients in Northern Bangkok and Metropolitan areas with quality, convenience, warmth, abundance, and a caring family like environment.
They established the hospital with a 5-story building, located within the 5-rai land area. It initially consisted of 100 beds as a primary care hospital to support our patients. However, with trust and reliance from their patients, new buildings were gradually built to increase their readiness to provide services by medical specialists with determination, good intentions, and supported by the good governance of their management team. Afterwards, the Hospital continuously developed its competency and expanded the service area together with the development of quality and new medical treatment potentials. Their Hospital now reaches its 20 years of operation.
In 2020, B. Care Medical Center Hospital increases the medical treatment ability not only medical equipment’s and higher technologies but also proficient medical personnel.
WOMAN CANCER CLINIC
Diagnosis and treatment for cancer in female
– Uterine Cancer
– Ovarian Cancer
– Cervical Cancer
– Cervical Cancer
– Screening Biopsy for Cervical Cancer Screening
GYNECOLOGY CLINIC – Services
– Gynecological disorders treatment such as chronic pelvic pain, fibroid in female reproductive organs, polycystic ovary syndrome, chocolate cysts, ovarian fibroid, ovarian cancer
– Gynecological surgery to treat fibroid in female reproductive organs using Laparoscopic and Laparotomy surgery
– Screening of cancer in female reproductive organs, cervical cancer with Pap smear, Thin Prep Pap Test
– Diagnosis and treatment of cancer in female reproductive organs
– Gynecology Laparoscopic examination and surgery
– Individual consultant on appropriate prevention for cancer in female reproductive organs, annual health check for woman 8. Consultant and vaccination for cervical cancer prevention (Suitable for age 9-26 years)
- Languages : Thai, English