If you’re looking for high-quality options for your artificial joint replacement needs, this article has been written for you. Perhaps you’re considering one of the most common joint replacements (knees or hips). Or perhaps you’re considering shoulder, fingers, ankles, or elbow joint replacement. Whatever the case, you probably know that in the US, Canada, and the UK the cost can be expensive. That’s why many people are traveling abroad for the high-quality surgeries they need at a price that’s often more affordable.
Here at Taqtik Health, we can help you. We have answers for all the questions you may have about finding the right surgeons who specialize in artificial joint replacement at high-quality medical facilities throughout the world.
On any typical day, our team answers questions like:
- What is artificial joint surgery?
- What are these artificial joints made of?
- How long do artificial joints last?
- How long will my recovery take?
- How much does joint replacement surgery cost?
- How much can I save on my surgery by working with Taqtik?
… and many more.
So, whether you need knee, hip, shoulder, finger, ankle, or elbow joint replacement surgery, we can help you find the right solution and save money compared to prices in the US, Canada, or Australia.
Not only will you enjoy price savings, but we will also ensure your artificial joint replacement procedure will be done in a state-of-the-art hospital that is comparable to the best facilities anywhere in the world. In fact, our surgeons often have more experience than their U.S. and Australian counterparts. So, without a doubt, we can help you find what you need.
So, let’s consider a few common questions:
What is joint replacement surgery? This type of surgery removes damaged or diseased parts of a joint and replaces them with new, man-made parts. Replacing a joint can reduce pain and help you move and feel better. Hips and knees are replaced most often. Other joints that can be replaced include the shoulders, fingers, wrists, ankles, and elbows.
What are artificial joints made of? Typically, these parts are made of plastic and metal that aren't reactive to the human body. So, they are made out of materials like metal, ceramic, and plastic.
How long do artificial joints last? For the majority of people, you can expect your new joint will last up to 20 years. However, depending on how demanding your lifestyle is, the faster the joint could wear out. Are you overweight? If so, your artificial joint will need to support that extra weight. Also, what is your typical activity level? Since artificial joints can loosen over the years, the more use it gets, the quicker it can wear out. Other factors that apply are the surgeon’s skills and the quality of the artificial joint.
How long will my recovery take? - For knee replacements, most people can resume normal daily activities within 6 weeks. However, for many people it may take 6 months or up to an entire year to fully recover and enjoy all the benefits of their knee replacement surgery. As for hip replacements, most patients are able to walk within a day or two. And most can get back to their normal routines within a few weeks of their surgery
No matter what artificial joint replacement procedure you need, there are 6 key benefits you’ll enjoy by working with us.
- Cost Savings - Most international joint replacement surgeries cost less than those in the US, Canada, UK, or Australia
- Reduced Wait Times - You'll avoid the frustratingly long wait times in your home country. Why wait 6-12 months when you can get your knee or hip replacement done immediately abroad?
- The Highest Quality Care - Saving money does not mean compromising on quality.
- State-of-the-art Medical Facilities - The International infrastructure and medical facilities for artificial joint surgery are comparable with that offered in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- Highly Experienced Doctors – International joint replacement doctors and surgeons are skilled professionals with years of experience. Most have had their medical training in the U.S. or UK.
- A Beautiful Vacation – Our international locations for artificial joint surgery are some of the most beautiful places anywhere in the world.
Given the money, you can save by getting your artificial joint replacement abroad … the cost of flights, passports, and hotels are easily covered with the extra money going right into your pocket for other important things in life.
And, if you’re recovering from this surgery, why sit at home when you could be recovering in a bungalow at a beautiful international beach while receiving your physical therapy or massage?
If your family comes with you, many of the hospitals have travel agents that will arrange fun getaways to the beach and other adventures.
So, with all things considered … Yes, talking with Taqtik Health about your artificial joint replacement procedure is a smart decision.
Not only can you get what you need for a better price, but your overall costs will also be lower than doing it at home.
And you’ll enjoy better service, better quality, immediate availability, and get to spend your time recovering in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
To learn more and get a FirmQuote™ from one of our medical tourism experts, Click Here