Breast Augmentation include replace existing implant w/ new * – (BIMC)
Breast Augmentation include replace existing implant w/ new * – (BIMC). Breast augmentation involves the placement of silicone or saline breast implants under or above the chest muscle. Therefore, a breast augmentation is done to increase the size of the breasts, or to balance differences in breast size.
Breast Augmentation include replace existing implant w/ new *
2 to 5 hours
7 to 10 days recommended
General Anesthesia (GA)
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
BIMC Hospital Nusa dua is the first Indonesian hospital to receive international accreditation from The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards. They are also
the second Bali-based hospital that has been opened by the group. In addition, the Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Dr. Mari Elka Pangestu, PhD, and officials from the Health Ministry as well as the Balinese government inaugurated it on May 5, 2012. Located in the middle of the Bali Tourism Development Corporation complex (BTDC), BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua can be considered Indonesia's most important medical tourism destination.
5-Star Luxury Location
It is just 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, and within walking distance to luxury 5-star hotels and villas as well as the Nusa Dua Convention Center, Bali Golf and Country Club and Bali Collection shopping and food. Two-storey BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua can be reached easily from Nusa Dua as well as the surrounding tourism enclaves Tanjung Benoa (Jimbaran), Uluwatu, and Uluwatu.
In addition, it includes five Centres of Excellence, the 24h Emergency Centre, the 24h Medical Centre and CosMedic Centre, as well as the Dental Centre and Dialysis Centre. These Centres not only improve the health infrastructure at the southern tip, but also help pioneer medical tourism in Indonesia.
Services and Facilities
The following services and facilities are included in a comprehensive list:
- Ambulances are fully equipped and available 24 hours a days. They have GPS units and radios that allow the doctor or nurse to contact the Emergency Centre at BIMC Hospital. This centre is equipped with the most recent technology.
- An emergency room fully equipped for any medical emergency.
- Medical evacuation - BIMC Hospital takes care of all arrangements for evacuation, i.e. private charter, helicopter or commercial airline carrier.
- Private and comfortable consultation rooms.
- Rooms for minor surgery and wound treatment
- Department of Pathology: performs a wide range of tests from routine blood exams to cultures and sensitivity tests.
- Radiology department: CT-Scan, Digital X-Rays, Panoramic X-Rays, 3D Ultrasound. Patients are given a CD-ROM with digital scans to helpkeep track of their medical records.
- Ward rooms equipped with standard hotel facilities include soothing views, personal remote and nursing assistant.
- The Intensive Care Unit (ICU), fully equipped to treat any severe medical condition
- To prevent the spread of communicable diseases or illnesses, there are two isolation rooms.
- High Dependency Unit (HDU), provides intensive observation, treatment, and nursing care at a similar level to the Intensive Care Unit.
- Day Procedure Unit (DPU), for patients who require same-day surgery.
- Operation theatre: Designed and maintained to international standards.
- The sterilization department uses the Australian Meditrax system. This strict sterilization procedure ensures that sanitation meets international standards.
- CosMedic Centre offers injections (botox and fillers), lasers for face tightening, hair removal, body contouring, and plastic surgery (blepharoplasty/liposuction breast augmentation, etc.).
- Dialysis Centre: Designed for top-class haemodialysis treatment with comfort and luxury in eight dialysis chairs.
- Dental Centre: provides a wide range of oral procedures, from general check-ups to diagnostic services, restorative/fillings, whitening, to more complex treatments such as crowns and bridges, implants and root canals.
Please note that anesthesia is factored into the surgical costs but can vary based on the surgeon, and hospital. You can also change your preferred anesthesia or pain management if required. It is recommended you refer to your firmquote to see what anesthesia will be used.
The recommended stay is based on surgical guidelines and feedback from past clients. We always recommend you stay as long as you can to ensure maximum healing time.