- Nursing Service Charges, Service Charges
- Doctor Fees (Surgeon, Assistant Surgeon, Anesthesiologist)
- Operating Room Charges
- Procedure-Related laboratory tests and radiology (Pre-op tests)
- Medical equipment and supplies necessary for the procedure
- Procedure related medications
- 1 Accompanying person stay in the patient room
*Any other procedure, test or advanced investigations, consultations or special medicines will be extra invoiced.
* In order this price information form to be valid, the patient is required to sign a document at the hospital.
- All payments for medical services are expected before or on the first appointment date for self-pay patients. You
may either pay with a credit card, money order or bank wire the funds. During the treatment, care or recovery
process, the final state of the bill will be checked within weekly intervals to verify if any extra payments are
needed beyond the estimations given and the payments needed, will be collected according to this verification…
- For patients possessing International insurance, please contact your International coordinator to verify benefit
eligibility and authorization for the visit when you receive this letter.
Any balance or credit remaining on your account after departure will be debited or credited back to the credit card
number on file.
- The responsibility of payment of the patient’s transfer to another location by air travel or land ambulance in case
of any need during or after the treatment process must be considered in advance and taken in charge by the
patient/legal representative of the patient.
Additional information regarding the treatment;
- Free of charge translating services
- Free of charge Airport-Hotel-Hospital transfers
- The need for further procedures other than the foreseen treatment plan mentioned above will be evaluated
- upon the clinical examination and status of the patient.
- Patient can return to her country 5 days after discharge