Regenerative medicine and stem cells
The future of medicine
Regenerative medicine & stem cell treatment is a game-changing area of medicine with the potential to fully heal damaged tissues and organs offering solutions and hope for people who have conditions that today are beyond repair. Today, scientists are finding creative ways to educate the public about the power of regenerative medicine, stem cell treatment, and stem cell research.
- Adult stem cells can enable the growth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis, leading to improved blood flow in tissue.
- These cells are an accomplished anti-inflammatory, aiding in healing.
- Adult stem cells prompt repair of damaged tissue and regeneration of new, healthy tissue.
- Adult stem cells also aid in reducing scar tissue, which can occur after a heart attack, wound, or injury to a joint.
- The unique combination of stem and regenerative cells present in adipose tissue (body fat) have shown remarkable effectiveness in immobilizing destructive immune response.
- Your own fat-derived stem cells can prevent premature cell death.
An initial consultation is free. Here you are free to discuss what your concerns are whether we can provide support.
Medical Records Retrieval
If we feel we can provide the support you need, we will then ask for your permission to retrieve your medical records. There is a nominal fee to perform this service
999 - 1200
Once we have retrieved your information, we will discuss the options available, partners, who can help you and build a second opinion medical file. There is a fee for this service which often requires a lot of logistics between hospitals, doctors, and treatment plan preparation.
Varies based on treatment
Once your treatment plan and the medical file is complete, we will review the options and pricing with you. At this point we can discuss whether you are interested to move forward with the next steps.
We have a variety of payment options available depending on your needs. This will be discussed at your initial free consultation.
Sometimes we can use some of your existing insurance for coverage or partial coverage of your treatment. We will discuss all of these with you on your initial consultation.