The Future of Medicine
Regenerative medicine & stem cell treatment is a game-changing area of medicine with the potential to fully heal damaged tissues and organs offering solutions and hope for people who have conditions that today are beyond repair. Today, scientists are finding creative ways to educate the public about the power of regenerative medicine, stem cell treatment, and stem cell research.
- Adult stem cells can enable the growth of new blood vessels, a process known as angiogenesis, leading to improved blood flow in tissue.
- These cells are an accomplished anti-inflammatory, aiding in healing.
- Adult stem cells prompt repair of damaged tissue and regeneration of new, healthy tissue.
- Adult stem cells also aid in reducing scar tissue, which can occur after a heart attack, wound, or injury to a joint.
- The unique combination of stem and regenerative cells present in adipose tissue (body fat) have shown remarkable effectiveness in immobilizing destructive immune response.
- Your own fat-derived stem cells can prevent premature cell death.