Taqtik Health offers highly reputable IVF and egg donation programs to international patients seeking to undergo fertility treatments in Israel, Spain, Malaysia, Mexico, and more. We will connect you with an expert team of fertility specialists, embryologists, andrologists, and fertility nurses who offer you access to world-renowned egg fertility and reproductive programs.
- IVF (In vitro fertilization)
- IVM (In Vitro Maturation)
- ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Ovarian Tissue Freezing
- AH (Assisted Hatching)
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
- Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Testicular Biopsy (TESE)
- Cytoplasmic transfer
- Egg Freezing
- Nuclear transfer
- Embryo Freezing
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer)
- Vasectomy Reversal
- PGD (Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis)
- Sex selection
- Donor Eggs (Fresh)
- Donor Eggs (Frozen)
- Donor Embryos
- Time Lapse Embryo Monitoring System
- Donor Sperm
- Sperm Freezing
- Service for Single
Who We Support
We support patients looking to achieve fertility for a variety of reasons. Likewise based on your personal situation we can suggest the most appropriate treatments for you
Having children after age 38
You are single and want to be a mother
- Have you been trying for a long time?
- Same-Sex couple
- I want to preserve my eggs for use at a later time
When to consult with a fertility specialist?
Patients with any of the below factors are advised to seek guidance from a specialist in assisted reproduction. During the initial consultation, we will ask you to complete a fertility assessment below. After that we will submit this information to one of our fertility partners who will carry out an in-depth study of your situation with a view to designing the most appropriate treatment.
This will involve mapping out the steps that need to be taken to recover an appropriate state of health and either eliminate negative lifestyle factors or bring them under control. In addition, you will be given a proposal containing the necessary diagnostic tests or previous treatment for certain pathologies.
- After one year of frequent sexual intercourse not resulting in pregnancy (six months if the woman is over 35).
- Relevant history (gynecology and andrology): genital or abdominal surgery, infections of the pelvis, endometriosis, long-standing menstrual abnormalities, etc.
- Partner with two or more miscarriages.
- Carriers of a hereditary disease.
- Individuals wishing to preserve eggs or sperm due to cancer treatment or for personal reasons.
- Women who decide to have children by themselves or couples are made up of two women.